What to do this weekend in NYC!
We are so excited for the first snowfall of the year this weekend and these 10 things:
1. GIFTS BY ARTISTS AT GROUND FLOOR GALLERY IN PARK SLOPE.
WHY? Original gifts for $100 or less made by over 50 artists. http://groundfloorbk.com
2. BULLETIN MINI MALL POP UP IN FLATIRON:
WHY? For women, by women. “We celebrate women with every inch of our stores, through our design, shopping experience, product selection and programming. Each item we sell was dreamed up by a female entrepreneur.” https://bulletin.co
3. WREATH MAKING WORKSHOP AT GREENWOOD-CEMETARY.
WHY? Because wreath making workshop at Greenwood-Cemetary! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wreath-making-workshop-tickets-40791797364
4. NERD NITE AT LITTLEFIELD, DECEMBER 8
WHY? Because it’s cheap, fun and HILARIOUS! The three funny-yet-smart presentations will discuss the love life of Jim Henson, becoming Batman, and music videos from the 1980s. And trivia is back too, so bring some pals, form a team, and win pretty darn good prizes. Oh..and Matt’s DAD is back in town to ask some of his hilarious/squirm-inducing sex questions. Watch Matt blush! https://nyc.nerdnite.com
5. Santa Suit 5K & Pub Crawl in the Rockaways!
6. BUST CRAFTACULAR at BROOKLYN EXPO CENTER
An award-winning celebration of DIY culture, featuring a wide array of eclectic handmade and vintage vendors from all over the United States, as well as amazing DJs, delicious food, creative cocktails, fantastic prizes, and DIY activities for all ages. http://bust.com/craftacular/bust-craftacular-home.html
7. This Party DOES Impress You Much! A Night of All Shania Everything at BROOKLYN BOWL
WHY? It’s Shania and tickets are $10! https://www.brooklynbowl.com/event/1568518-this-party-does-impress-you-brooklyn/