Super Bowl Sunday! Our picks for where to watch!
While our team didn’t make it, we still love watching the Super Bowl with friends, great beer and great food. If you’re not planning to watch at home, there are amazing options to watch in NYC or Brooklyn! Here are our top picks. Oh! And we recommend enjoying our Sunday Funday Boozy Brooklyn Tour first!
- Brooklyn Winery, Williamsburg:See the New England Patriots take on the Atlanta Falcons on our 9 foot Atrium screen with surround sound. Sit back and enjoy the game while savoring our Super Bowl menu complete with Pita Nachos, Buffalo Chicken Bites, Sliders, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, and more! Drink specials for the evening include “The End Zone” specialty cocktail, Bucket of Beer, and Strongbow Cider.Come early to grab a seat and watch the game (or, let’s be honest, the commercials) in comfort! Seating will fill up fast. Doors open at 5pm.
- Nitehawk Cinema, Williamsburg: $30 saves your seat and can be used as a food voucher.
- The Gander, Flatiron: Tickets are $65 per person. Includes food and beer.
- Syndicated, Bushwick: (pictured) $10 a seat in the dining room (sold by the table) and $15 per in the theater. Loaded Tater Tots and Bacon Nachos with Superbowl specials such as hot wings and BBQ pork ribs all day and night.
- Clinton Hall, Financial District: specials on their beers and burgers. It is a beer hall after all and their burgers are excellent. During commercials you can play giant jenga or their giant chess board outside.
- Brooklyn Bowl: beer and food specials plus full concert sound throughout the venue! (It’s pretty cool).