Eat and shop your way through the best of eco-friendly Brooklyn with a local expert. Don’t let the city grit fool you, we’re living green right here in the middle of the borough!
Eat & shop your way through the best of Brooklyn with a local expert.
Duration: 4 Hours
Availability: Wednesdays & Sundays, 2pm – 6pm.
Tour Includes: ENOUGH FOOD FOR LUNCH; your shopping expert who is also a fashion designer, stylist and licensed tour guide; some history; and shopping discounts (where available).
Private Tour Option: Yes, contact us to schedule!
Walking Tour: Yes, please wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
This is how we shop! Weave your way through unique shops that were formerly warehouses and waterfront factories while discovering locally made gems and in house crafted flavors. Between GreenScream Slices and MisoCherry Scoops you’ll even learn a bit of history! Join a Brooklyn local to shop, taste and take home with you all we make in Brooklyn!
This tour will truly leave you feeling Like A Local as you shop, eat, and imbibe your way through Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It’s enough food for lunch, features magnificent views of NYC and some street art along the way.
Note: This public tour features mostly women’s wear. If you would like to focus on menswear, vintage, accessories and/or housewares or furniture, please contact us via this link to schedule a private tour!
- Intimate group of maximum 14 people to ensure the best experience for all
- Peek in multiple local designer studios
- Scoop the most creative ice cream NYC has to offer
- Like A Local only discounts at independent boutiques!
- Visit the flagship shops where many, now international, Brooklyn designers started
- Possibility to order custom garments and accessories
- Neighborhood favorite dinner recommendations from a local at the end of your tour!
- If time allows, taste vegan pizza that even New Yorkers love – you might be converted!
- Shopping will include a mix of hidden gem boutiques as well as some local favorites.
- Enough food for lunch along the way in some of Brooklyn’s best eateries
- Large scale street art
- Tour cost includes all food (additional beverages can be purchased)
A working Fashion and Textile Designer, Amalya launched her own sustainable womenswear line in 2017 (Amalya.com). Based in Brooklyn, her work is now selling in like minded boutiques internationally. Ever inspired by the city around her, and its local style, Amalya has been working as a licensed Fashion Tour Guide and Personal Shopper for the past four years. “I gain so much inspiration from meeting curious shoppers from all over the world! Each person’s unique style really sheds new light on the city I already know and love so well. It’s amazing being able to introduce people to their new favorite designers and shops!” While specializing in specific to NYC boutiques of both independent designers and vintage gems, Amalya tailors her tours to your taste. You will definitely end the day with your new favorite piece!