Feel Like A Local as you meander through the streets of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, eating, sightseeing, shopping, and enjoying views of NYC and some street art along the way.
- *Must be 21 & up Price per person
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
- 5-6 People
- 7-8 People
- 9-12 People
Drink & shop like a pro!
Cheers to your new favorite pastime! We’ve got a margarita in one hand, and a vintage score in the other. You’ll pick it up in no time!
Duration: 4 Hours
Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to join tour.
Walking Distance: 2.5 miles of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes/clothing.
Williamsburg Happy Hour & Shopping Tour:
Where else can you score the best margarita in the neighborhood, moments before discovering your favorite 60s mini? Learn what Williamsburg is really famous for, from a local. An afternoon of exploring the street art clad neighborhood punctuated by secret happy hour pit stops, independent boutiques, and insider tips along the way. The next round’s on us!
- Intimate group of maximum 14 people to ensure the best experience for all
- Like A Local 15% off offer at independent boutique Line and Label (Lineandlabel.com)
- Enjoy the best margarita in the neighborhood
- Peek into local designer workshop and studio
- Meet local pups in one of the neighborhood’s most beloved dive bars
- Visit internationally renowned vintage shops
- View local artist work among rare plant life
- Get neighborhood favorite dinner recommendations from a local at the end of your tour!
3 drinks and at least 4-5 stores with discounts where available!
Your tour guide is also a sustainable fashion designer, stylist and licensed tour guide. We also include info and history of the neighborhood and shopping discounts (where available).
A working Fashion and Textile Designer, Amalya launched her own sustainable womenswear line in 2017 (Amalya.com). Based in Brooklyn, her work is now selling in like-minded boutiques internationally. Ever inspired by the city around her, and it’s local style Amalya has been working as a licensed Fashion Tour Guide and Personal Shopper for the past four years. “I gain so much inspiration from meeting curious shoppers from all over the world! Each person’s unique style really sheds new light on the city I already know and love so well. It’s amazing being able to introduce people to their new favorite designers and shops!” While specializing in specific to NYC boutiques of both independent designers and vintage gems, Amalya tailors her tours to your taste-you will definitely end the day with your new favorite piece!