Join us on this unique opportunity to meet and hear from working Brooklyn artists in the intimacy and richness of their studio and take home a small piece of art and other goodies!
Join our boozy Brooklyn food tour!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 14 people. Small groups for an intimate, high-quality experience.
Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to join tour.
Tour Includes: 3 food tastings, two beers, a speciality cocktail and shopping
Join us for an afternoon of Beer, BBQ, and Booze in Brooklyn. This special Brooklyn experience also includes fascinating history, large scale street art, amazing views of the NYC skyline and some “Made in Brooklyn” artisanal shopping.
Included on the tour:
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Mable’s Smokehouse – BBQ Tasting + Cocktail
- Guided hot sauce tasting
- Beer, wine or cider in Williamsburg’s oldest bar
- Special intro and tote bag at Artists & Fleas
- Skip the line at now famous Odd Fellows Ice Cream helmed by an Iron Chef!
From the Williamsburg waterfront with stunning NYC views, to Brewer’s Row, to spectacular street art, this tour has it all! Knowing the best hangs is crucial to experiencing this hood to the max.
Your super knowledgeable and fun local guide will dish out the history of the neighborhood while you savor the local flavor that is unique to this bohemian mecca.
- BROOKLYN BREWERY and enjoy Brooklyn Beer at the source!
- Specialty cocktail
- Hot Sauce tasting by “sommeliers” — how hot can you go?
- Award-winning BBQ tasting (with great veggie BBQ too!)
- Insider Brooklyn shopping experience with free gift
- Ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Chocolate factory experience with tastings (goat’s milk, sea salt, lavender, coffee, on and on!)
- Fascinating and unique history about Brooklyn and Williamsburg, Street art & stunning NYC views
- Tour finishes with a second beer at a local favorite bar or pizza at one of the best spots in the city!