Delve into the rich culinary history of Brooklyn as you visit iconic restaurants to sample tasty treats, like BBQ, pierogis, pizza, pastries and more!
- Adult (21+)
Join our boozy Brooklyn food tour!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 14 people. Small groups for an intimate, high-quality experience.
Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to join tour.
Tour Includes: 3 food tastings, two beers, a speciality cocktail and shopping
Join us for an afternoon of Beer, BBQ, and Booze in Brooklyn. This special Brooklyn experience also includes fascinating history, large scale street art, amazing views of the NYC skyline and some “Made in Brooklyn” artisanal shopping.
Included on the tour:
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Mable’s Smokehouse – BBQ Tasting + Cocktail
- Guided hot sauce tasting
- Beer, wine or cider in Williamsburg’s oldest bar
- Special intro and tote bag at Artists & Fleas
- Skip the line at now famous Odd Fellows Ice Cream helmed by an Iron Chef!
From the Williamsburg waterfront with stunning NYC views, to Brewer’s Row, to spectacular street art, this tour has it all! Knowing the best hangs is crucial to experiencing this hood to the max.
Your super knowledgeable and fun local guide will dish out the history of the neighborhood while you savor the local flavor that is unique to this bohemian mecca.
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
New complimentary service: We now offer free photos to all of our guests! Your guide has been trained to capture the best possible photos of your experience. Your album will be sent to you via email or text where you can view, download and share your photos on social media immediately after — completely complimentary of course.
- BROOKLYN BREWERY and enjoy Brooklyn Beer at the source!
- Specialty cocktail
- Hot Sauce tasting by “sommeliers” — how hot can you go?
- Award-winning BBQ tasting (with great veggie BBQ too!)
- Insider Brooklyn shopping experience with free gift (when available)
- Local favorite spot for a slice or ice cream
- Tour finishes with a second beer (or wine or cider) at Williamsburg’s oldest bar!
- Fascinating and unique history about Brooklyn and Williamsburg, Street art & stunning NYC views