Discover the hidden gems of Chinatown and Little Italy on this evening tour. There is a focus on the rich history of these neighborhoods while exploring, trying amazing food & a very special speakeasy experience.
- Adult (11 years & up)
- Child (4-10)
- Children under 3 years
See the bright lights and big city on an NYC food tour
Join us as we take a deeper dive and show you the new Times Square!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 14 people. Our groups are small for intimate, high-quality experiences.
Tour Includes: Enough food for lunch, visits to historical landmarks & attractions.
Walking Distance: 1.5 miles. Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
Times Square is the creative heart of New York City and it is a shining symbol of the city’s renaissance. It is one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions with an estimated 50 million visitors annually. Don’t just wander through, let us show you that this area is also a real neighborhood!
Join us as we start at Columbus Circle (near Central Park) and eat our way through Times Square, ending at beautiful Bryant Park, with plenty of interesting stops along the way.
*Tour runs rain, snow or shine.
This three-hour tour includes the following:
- Enough food for lunch including:
- Award-winning food truck Nuchas Empanadas
- A famous slice of NY-style pizza
- Something to share from popular hotspot Lillie’s Victorian
- One last sweet treat from a famous bakery
- Broadway: Learn the incredible history of several notable theaters including Broadway superstitions
- Architecture: Notable buildings like 1 Times Square, 6 Times Square/Knickerbocker Hotel, the environmentally friendly billboard, One Astor Plaza, Marriott Marquis, etc.
- Art: Current installations, Midnight Moment, Neuhaus sound installation, notable upcoming events
Attractions & historic landmarks: We will walk by/point out the big ones along the way, such as Carnegie Hall, the Russian Tea Room, Billionaire’s Row, Ed Sullivan Theater, Studio 54 and more!
*Water and bathrooms available throughout the tour.