Experience Bushwick, Brooklyn via incredible Street Art, visits to a community art space & two artist studio visits! Visit artist studios and see famous street art/graffiti in Brooklyn!
Brooklyn Graffiti Workshop & Street Art Walk
Learn, watch, participate, and take a piece home!
- Group of 1-12
- Group of 12+ Per Additional Person
Explore the world’s largest outdoor street art gallery with a street artist and create a graffiti piece! Great team building activity!
Experience Bushwick Brooklyn via this incredible one-of-a-kind opportunity!
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Tour Includes: Graffiti workshop, community art space tour, artist meet & greet
Tour Availability: 7 days a week- Contact us to schedule!
This insider art tour kicks off with Brooklyn’s famous outdoor street art gallery featuring over 50 large scale street art murals from famous street artists, including murals from your graffiti artist.
The graffiti lesson can be held indoors or outdoors. The canvas can be taken home as a souvenir – either as a giant piece or cut up into smaller pieces so everyone gets a personal and special souvenir to remember the experience!
There are also airbrushing workshops available – airbrush clothing or sneakers!
To book, please fill out our reservation request. We offer this experience as a group tour so we can customize, combine with other tours, include food, etc. You can book the full experience with artist studio visits, or for a more economical experience, book just the street art portion.
A large portion of the tour proceeds go to the artists and art organizations.
- Street art walk with history, artist info and photo opportunities through The Bushwick Collective
- Graffiti a large scale street art mural with the artist. For an additional fee, the work can be done on canvas and taken home. We can also cut the work into pieces so everyone gets a take home.
- Step into a hidden Brooklyn warehouse for a curator led talk at a community art space
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour concludes with discussion and more access to the artists