See the world’s largest outdoor street art gallery with an insider and then watch, learn and participate in the creation of a large scale street art mural!
- Price depends on group size/tour inclusions
- Per Person
What is better than being in the center of the creative universe in Brooklyn?
Brooklyn Maker’s Experience!
Duration: 4 Hours
Tour Includes: VIP access to maker’s shops, food/drinks, experienced tour guide.
Tour Availability: 7 days a week- Contact us to schedule!
Exclusive Access of a High End Candle Maker and Perfumer // Vogue Recommended (Pictured above)
Join us as we explore an exciting part of Brooklyn, Clinton Hill, which is just across the river from Manhattan. “Artsy but not over-the-top and cool but not unapproachable, this laid-back neighborhood deserves its amiable reputation.” (See the quote below.) We take you behind the scenes at Joya Studio, specializing in hand crafted perfume, scented candles & home ambience. From there we visit a famous coffee house, rooftop winery, and nearby distillery. This also provides an opportunity to visit the very special Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- Insider access to perfumery, distillery, coffee roaster, rooftop winery and more!
- Depending on budget and availability, can include visit to famous Brooklyn artist (works on view at MOMA, Guggenheim, Smithsonian, Rubell Collection, etc)
- Food and beverages along the way
- Incredible stories and cultural anecdotes