NOW INCLUDING TOP OF THE ROCK! Learn the hidden secrets of this world famous avenue & savor delicious samples along the way. Tour runs Saturday 11am-2pm
Private Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
One of NYC's best foodie neighborhoods!
- Price Per Person USE CODE PRIVATE20 AT CHECKOUT FOR SALE PRICE
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- 7 People
- 8 People
- 9 People
- 10 People
- 11+ People Select Book Now for pricing
Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique Flatiron food stops with a local!
Recommended by Fodor’s Travel!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Includes: Enough food for lunch!
Walking Distance: 1 mile or 1.6km. Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
Tour meeting point: gold Tiffany’s clock in front of Eataly, located at 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY.
Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique food stops with a local! Eat your way through two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods, Flatiron and Union Square, while learning incredible history and architecture throughout the tour.
Included on the food tour:
- Delicious slice of Pizza at epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
- A savory Pastrami sandwich from Zucker’s Bagels.
- NEW! Curb your sweet tooth craving with world-renowned Venchi’s for some gelato
- Award-winning baked goods at Bread’s Bakery
- Enjoy a coffee sample at local favorite Devocion
- Stop for photos at the famous Flatiron Building
- Explore Madison Square Park and Union Square and learn about their incredible history.
This food tour is great for families!
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
- Madison Square Park
- Outdoor sculpture art
- Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop
- Flatiron Building
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
- Union Square Farmer’s Market (Wed, Fri & Sat only)
- Bread’s Bakery
- Start: Eataly, 200 5th Avenue (between 23rd & 24th Streets)
- Optional restaurants for group tours: Obica Mozzarella Bar, Grimaldi’s Pizza, Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen, Tacombi, City Bakery, Belgian Beer Cafe and more.
Over a hundred years ago, the Flatiron District was a very important commercial and residential district in New York City. The Met Life Tower was once the tallest building in the world, many important historical figures lived in the neighborhood and there was, of course, Ladies Mile. Today, this incredibly beautiful and charming neighborhood is full of the city’s best restaurants and shops. Come enjoy all the modern day popularity of the Flatiron District and hear the interesting tales of what came before.