Your personal stylist guide will take you to her favorite downtown boutiques for those in the industry where she shops for clothes for stars like Chrissy Teigen and Eva Longoria.
- Price Depending on Group Size
- Per Person
This walking tour includes fun trivia as well as a little history, food and a lot of laughs!
Duration: 2.4 Hours
Tour Includes: Visits to 6 iconic places, delicious snacks, experienced guide.
Walking Distance: 1.5 miles + 1 subway transfer with the tour guide
We start where Carrie first meets Mr. Big, near City Hall and the entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge. Hop on the subway with your tour guide to our next stop, the art gallery where Charlotte worked, followed by the beautiful garden where Miranda and Steve got married. We of course see Carrie’s apartment and then refuel at world famous Magnolia Bakery. Stroll through the village and then the Meatpacking District as we make our way to the member’s only Soho House.
The tour can finish with our Chelsea Market and High Line Food Tour for more excellent NYC sightseeing with delicious food and beverage!
- The show debuted 20 years ago, and as you probably do know, it ran for 6 seasons.
- 54 Emmy nominations with 7 wins and 24 Golden Globe nominations with 8 wins.
- According to a Vogue UK interview with Patricia Field, who styled the show, the tutu from the opening credits was found in a bargain bin for only $5.
- Mr Big was inspired by former magazine executive Ron Galotti, who is one of creator Candice Bushnell’s ex-boyfriends.
- The scene where Samantha runs into Phoebe (Geri Halliwell), they talk about Soho House, which they’re standing in front of. During the filming of that scene, David and Victoria Beckham were actually inside!
- Until Season 4, in the credits, Sarah Jessica Parker’s name and the show’s name appear in front of the World Trade Center towers. After 9/11 and the towers’ collapse, both appear with the Empire State Building in the background.
- Cynthia Nixon is naturally blonde and she only dyed her hair red to play Miranda.
- Carrie was almost a brunette, but only 24 hours before they shot the pilot, the producers decided she should be blonde because Candice Bushnell is blonde.
- After Miranda and Carrie got cupcakes at the Magnolia Bakery at 401 Bleecker Street, it became so popular that they hired a bouncer.
- When Trey proposes to Charlotte, the scene had to be filmed in front of a fake Tiffany’s window, because Tiffany’s wouldn’t allow the real store to be filmed. But, apparently a Tiffany’s employee approved the fake storefront before filming.