Learn about the incredible history, architecture and hidden stories of NYC’s Flatiron District on this live guided, virtual walk and talk experience.
Greenwich Village History & Hidden Secrets Virtual Tour
One of NYC's most happening and historic neighborhoods!
- Cost 1-25 People
- Cost 26-50 People
- Cost 51-100 People
NYC’s most happening neighborhood. Learn the history and hidden stories of Greenwich Village on this engaging virtual tour!
|Quick Details about this Virtual NYC Tour:
What: live guided history and architecture tour of Greenwich Village
When: Wednesday, September 16 from 6-7pm
Location: Manhattan (Virtual)
Enjoy some of New York City’s best history — virtually, with a local!
On this tour we will discuss:
- Birth of the folk music scene and beatnik culture
- History of New York City’s Oldest Neighborhood
- New York University
- How Washington Square Park was once a public burial ground
- Discuss the tragedy of the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire
- Discuss some of the original inhabitants of the area like “Little Africa”
- Explore some of the beautiful, and at times, quirky buildings in the neighborhood
- Go to the speakeasy that inspired the phrase “86 it!”
- Explore the narrowest house in New York City and the smallest privately owned piece of land in NYC.
- Discuss the Stonewall Inn and the birth of the LGBTQ movement
- Point out where they filmed some of your favorite movies and television shows like “Friends!”
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!