Visit Industry City in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, a mixed-use complex with amazing restaurants, artist studios, shops, and more. Go behind the scenes at a brewery, chocolate shop, milliner, design studios and other spots!
Private Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO Food Tour
The views, the pizza, the history. Fuhgeddaboutit.
- Price Per Person (Includes Food) USE CODE PRIVATE20 AT CHECKOUT FOR SALE PRICE
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- 7 People
- 8 People
- 9 People
- 10 People
- 11+ People Select Book Now for pricing
The views, the pizza, the history, fuhgeddaboutit!
Skip the line and enjoy incredible Brooklyn pizza in the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Includes: Food/beverages on tour, experienced tour guide.
Tour Availability: 7 days a week. If your desired date and time aren’t available, contact us!
Did you know that if Brooklyn were its own city, it would be the 4th largest in the U.S.? Explore and learn about this historic and lively borough with a guided walk through some of the best of Brooklyn: Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Promenade + Park and DUMBO. This tour offers spectacular vistas of the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan skyline and the majestic Brooklyn Bridge. You will also see famous landmark Jane’s Carousel, a wooden, 48-horse carousel that was built in 1922.
And the best part is we will see it all while enjoying extremely popular, local food: Juliana’s pizza (same owner, same pizza next door to Grimaldi’s pizza), Jaques Torres Chocolate, One Girl Cookie and more! Can also include a popular beer bar or distillery!
Suggested start: Center for Brooklyn History, 128 Pierrepont St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Historic & beautiful Brooklyn Heights.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park and the Brooklyn Promenade — spectacular views and food.
- DUMBO’s historic district and original cobblestone streets. Warehouses turned luxury lofts and upscale shopping.
- Option for partial or full walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Food and beverages along the way.
- Incredible stories and cultural anecdotes.