Visit Industry City in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, a mixed-use complex with amazing restaurants, artisan studios, shops, and more. Go behind the scenes at a brewery, chocolate shop, milliner, design studios and other spots!
Private Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO Food Tour
The views, the pizza, the history. Fuhgeddaboutit.
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Includes: 5 tastings! Professional tour guide and enough food for lunch!
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian friendly; Vegan & Gluten Free currently unavailable on this tour
Walking Distance: 2 miles.
Meeting Location: Hotel St George
- Thank you for booking directly with us! Use code GROUP10 for 10% off!
- Minimum Charge 1-4 People
- Per Person 5+ People
The views, the pizza, the history, fuhgeddaboutit! Did you see the movie Moonstruck with Nicholas Cage & Cher? Yeah, those views.
Did you know that if Brooklyn were its own city, it would be the 4th largest in the U.S.? Explore and learn about this historic and lively borough with a guided walk through some of the best of Brooklyn: Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Promenade + Park and DUMBO. This tour offers spectacular vistas of the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan skyline and the majestic Brooklyn Bridge. You will also see famous landmark Jane’s Carousel, a wooden, 48-horse carousel that was built in 1922.
Food stops on the tour:
- Le French Tart: Enjoy a delicious pastry from a classic Brooklyn Deli with a French twist
- Ignazio’s or Juliana’s Pizza: Incredible pizza, with an amazing view!
- Dawn’s Til Dusk: Local favorite for out of this world whoopie pies!
- Bread & Spread: DUMBO icon for amazing Banh Mi sandwiches
- Maiz Project: delectable tequenos from famed Venezuelan chef!
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
On your tour you will hear the term “social impact”, but what does that really mean? For us, social impact is making sure that we have a positive impact on the communities we live and work in, as well as the amazing places we explore with our tours. We believe that truly experiencing a place “like a local” means having meaningful engagement that supports local, community-based organizations and learning about their causes and the people making them happen. Just as we carefully select the places you’ll visit and the food you’ll try, we have also carefully selected our social impact partners to showcase the amazing work being done in our communities. Your patronage on our tours is a small act to help these initiatives flourish. We want to help our visitors explore NYC on an authentic level and make sure that we are all having a positive impact while doing it.
There is a 10% non-refundable cancellation fee for holding the tour guide and the tour date. The balance of the tour is fully refundable up to 72 hours before the tour date.
- Historic & beautiful Brooklyn Heights.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park and the Brooklyn Promenade — spectacular views and food.
- DUMBO’s historic district and original cobblestone streets. Warehouses turned luxury lofts and upscale shopping.
- Option for partial or full walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Food and beverages along the way.
- Incredible stories and cultural anecdotes.