Feel Like A Local as you meander through the streets of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, eating, sightseeing, shopping, and enjoying views of NYC and some street art along the way.
Private Williamsburg Bites Food Tour
Street art, food, and the best view of NYC!
- Per Person Pricing USE CODE PRIVATE20 AT CHECKOUT FOR SALE PRICE
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- 7 People
- 8 People
- 9 People
- 10 People
- 11+ People Select Book Now for pricing
Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It’s through food!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Includes: All food! *Vegetarian options!
Walking Distance: Over 2 miles (3.6 km). Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes. Guests must be able to move at a decent pace.
Meeting Location: Williamsburg Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Avenue. Near the Bedford Avenue L subway station.
Come hungry! This highly recommended Brooklyn food tour includes enough food for lunch!
Recommended by Vogue, TripAdvisor and more!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience, discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Northside Bakery: Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Mable’s Smokehouse: award-winning BBQ. Small sampler with cornbread. (they have a delicious vegetarian BBQ option).
- Best Pizza: Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised.
- Tacombi Taco: enjoy a mouth watering carnitas taco or black bean + sweet potato taco and sandia (watermelon agua fresca)
- Kahkow Chocolate Factory: Enjoy a special tour plus sample and take home delicious chocolates made in house from this family owned Dominican artisanal chocolate maker
Food stops are subject to change.
Also, see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline on this comprehensive Brooklyn food tour.
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
Getting There: Easy to get to! We start at Williamsburg Mini Mall two blocks from the Bedford Avenue L Subway (just five minutes from Manhattan).