Eat and shop your way through the best of eco-friendly Brooklyn with a local expert. Don’t let the city grit fool you, we’re living green right here in the middle of the borough!
Williamsburg Bites: A Brooklyn Foodie Adventure
Street art, food, and the best view of NYC!
- Adult (11 years & up)
- Child (4-10)
- Children under 4
Want to know the best way to experience Williamsburg, Brooklyn? It’s through food!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 10 people. Small groups so it’s an intimate, SAFE, COVID-friendly, high-quality experience.
Tour Includes: All food! *Vegetarian options!
Walking Distance: 1.5 miles. Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes. Guests must be able to move at a decent pace.
Meeting Location: Williamsburg Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Avenue. Near the Bedford Avenue L subway station.
Come hungry! This highly recommended Brooklyn food tour includes enough food for lunch!
Recommended by Vogue, TripAdvisor and more!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience, discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
STOPS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. Food included in the price:
- Northside Bakery: Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries. Please note: there are no pierogis on Sundays. We do extra baked goods instead.)
- Mables Smokehouse: Mouthwatering Oklahoma style BBQ in the heart of Brooklyn! (Yes, you read that right). Delicious vegetarian option available!
- Best Pizza: Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised.
- Tacombi Taco: enjoy a mouth watering carnitas taco or black bean + sweet potato taco and sandia (watermelon agua fresca)
- Kahkow Chocolate Factory: Enjoy a special tour plus sample and take home delicious chocolates made in house from this family owned Dominican artisanal chocolate maker
Also, see large scale street art, learn the fascinating and ever-evolving history of this iconic neighborhood, and capture the best view of the New York City skyline on this comprehensive Brooklyn food tour.
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
New complimentary service: We now offer free photos to all of our guests! Your guide has been trained to capture the best possible photos of your experience. Your album will be sent to you via email or text where you can view, download and share your photos on social media immediately after — completely complimentary of course.
Getting There: Easy to get to! The tour meets at the Williamsburg Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Ave