Visit Industry City in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, a mixed-use complex with amazing restaurants, artist studios, shops, and more. Go behind the scenes at a brewery, chocolate shop, milliner, design studios and other spots!
- Adult (11 years & up)
- Child (4-10)
- Children under 4
Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It’s through food!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 14 people. Small groups so it’s an intimate, high-quality experience.
Tour Includes: All food! *Vegetarian options!
Walking Distance: Over 2 miles. Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
Come hungry! This highly recommended Brooklyn food tour includes enough food for lunch!
Recommended by Vogue, TripAdvisor and more!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience, discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Northside Bakery: Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries), award-winning BBQ (with excellent vegetarian options).
- Best Pizza: Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised.
- Momofuku Milk Bar: Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef Christina Tosi of Master Chef).
- Michel Cluizel: Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal chocolate maker (weekends) or enjoy tastings from an inventive food stall at North 3rd Street Market (weekdays)
- Odd Fellows: Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant.
- Mable’s Smokehouse: Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother’s recipes (excellent veggie options).
Also, see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline on this Brooklyn food tour.
*Tours run rain, show, or shine.
Easy to get to! We start at Williamsburg Mini Mall two blocks from the Bedford Avenue L Subway (just five minutes from Manhattan).