Come explore Brooklyn with us on this tasting tour! Not only will you get to try some tasty treats at our favorite Williamsburg establishments, but you can indulge in some shopping while meeting local designers.
- Adult (11 years & up)
- Child (4-10)
- Children under 4
Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It’s through food!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Capacity: 14 people. Small groups so it’s an intimate, high-quality experience.
Tour Includes: All food! *Vegetarian options!
Walking Distance: Over 2 miles (3.6 km). Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes. Guests must be able to move at a decent pace.
Meeting Location: Williamsburg Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Avenue. Near the Bedford Avenue L subway station.
Come hungry! This highly recommended Brooklyn food tour includes enough food for lunch!
Recommended by Vogue, TripAdvisor and more!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience, discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Northside Bakery: Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Mable’s Smokehouse: award-winning BBQ. Small sampler with cornbread. (they have a delicious vegetarian BBQ option).
- Best Pizza: Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised.
- Momofuku Milk Bar: Savor compost cookies and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef Christina Tosi of Master Chef).
- Tacombi Taco: insanely good corn esquires and sandia (watermelon aqua fresca)
- Mable’s Smokehouse: Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother’s recipes (excellent veggie options).
- Michel Cluizel: Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal chocolate maker (weekends only) or enjoy tastings from an inventive food stall at North 3rd Street Market (weekdays)
- Odd Fellows ice cream will be back on the menu starting in late Spring 2020
Also, see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline on this Brooklyn food tour.
*Tours run rain, show, or shine.
Easy to get to! We start at Williamsburg Mini Mall two blocks from the Bedford Avenue L Subway (just five minutes from Manhattan).