Learn the hidden secrets of this world famous avenue & savor delicious samples along the way!
Group Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
One of NYC's best foodie neighborhoods!
Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Includes: Enough food for lunch!
Walking Distance: 1 mile or 1.6km. Please wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
Tour meeting point: gold Tiffany’s clock in front of Eataly, located at 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY.
Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique food stops with a local! Eat your way through two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods, Flatiron and Union Square, while learning incredible history and architecture throughout the tour.
Included on the food tour:
- Eataly: Famous, Roman style pizza at epic artisanal Italian food emporium
- Zucker’s Bagels: Enjoy a modern twist on a classic New York Reuben
- Honeybrains: Nourish yourself with some brain food in a signature grain bowl
- Bread’s Bakery: Award-winning Rugelach
- Devocion: a coffee sample from one of NYC’s favorite coffee shops
Stops are subject to change at any time.
Our tour guides: All of our tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers, as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
On your tour you will hear the term “social impact”, but what does that really mean? For us, social impact is making sure that we have a positive impact on the communities we live and work in, as well as the amazing places we explore with our tours. We believe that truly experiencing a place “like a local” means having meaningful engagement that supports local, community-based organizations and learning about their causes and the people making them happen. Just as we carefully select the places you’ll visit and the food you’ll try, we have also carefully selected our social impact partners to showcase the amazing work being done in our communities. Your patronage on our tours is a small act to help these initiatives flourish. We want to help our visitors explore NYC on an authentic level and make sure that we are all having a positive impact while doing it.
- Madison Square Park
- Outdoor sculpture art
- Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop
- Flatiron Building
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
- Union Square Farmer’s Market (Wed, Fri & Sat only)
- Bread’s Bakery
- Start: Eataly, 200 5th Avenue (between 23rd & 24th Streets)
- Optional restaurants for group tours: Obica Mozzarella Bar, Grimaldi’s Pizza, Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen, Tacombi, City Bakery, Belgian Beer Cafe and more.
Over a hundred years ago, the Flatiron District was a very important commercial and residential district in New York City. The Met Life Tower was once the tallest building in the world, many important historical figures lived in the neighborhood and there was, of course, Ladies Mile. Today, this incredibly beautiful and charming neighborhood is full of the city’s best restaurants and shops. Come enjoy all the modern day popularity of the Flatiron District and hear the interesting tales of what came before.